New all Linear-LED® lightbars featuring the next generation of ultra bright, ultra wide-angle Super-LED™ technology, in a warning package that rivals strobe in impact, but provides heavy-duty, long life operation with low, low current draw. All LFL Liberty and Ultra Freedom lightbars have the same modular construction and are made for rough treatment and long hours.
New LFL Liberty features the next generation, all Linear Super-LED™ technology in a warning package that rivals strobe in intensity with only 30% of the amp draw. All Super-LED LFL lightbars are made for the rough treatment and long hours that your job demands. From the extruded aluminum chassis on up, every component is designed and field-tested for performance under just those conditions.
• Certified to meet SAE, Class 1 requirements.
• All Linear-LED™ (patent pending) lightbar featuring the next generation of ultra bright, ultra wide-angle Super-LED technology.
• Choose from a basic four corner "Linear_LED®" Super-LED™ model, then add up to 12 "Linear8" Super-LED™ directional modules, for a total of 16 Super-LED™ modules.
• Sleek, aerodynamic profile with state-of-the-art optics.
• NFPA lightbars meet NFPA 1901 Lighting Standards with standard length of 54".
• Optional halogen take-downs and alley lights.
• Optional five or six lamp Traffic Advisor™ with ultra high intensity Super-LED™ modules.
• Clear outer lenses are standard, optional color lenses are available.
• Each group of four LED lightheads are driven by an all electronic module that provides proper input power and choice of flash patterns. You are assured of equal light intensity from each lighthead through a voltage range of 10 - 16 VDC.
• ScanLock™ allows you to scan through 21 flash patterns and lock in the desired pattern. Every pair of lights can have its own unique pattern.
• All models exceed SAE requirements.
•Size: 55-1/8" (140cm) L
•Voltage: 12.8 volts
•No. of Power Supplies: 1 LED
•No. of Light Modules (std.): 4 LED (4 corners)
•Current Draw: 2.5 amps
Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines.
Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.