FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
The EZ Glide® Evacuation Stair Chair glides patient loads up to 500 lbs. down stairs without carrying or lifting. Ferno’s industry leading one inch track-to-ground clearance and front swivel-wheels provide superior maneuverability over carpet and in confined spaces such as stair landings. Strong
- 500 lb. weight capacity accommodates large patients
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- One inch track-to-ground clearance provides easier maneuverability over all surfaces, even with tracks deployed
- Smooth 4" front swivel wheels and extra tall 6" rear wheels do not collect debris and provide maneuverability in confined spaces such as stair landings
- All metal frame construction
- Seat area available in two snap-on ABS plastic panels or a removable one-piece vinyl cover
- Large patient seating surface
- Extending foot-rest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security
- 5 position lift bar and handles reduce the strain of lifting and provide maximum control for operators of various heights
- Optional rear lift handles provide additional control when carrying chair up stairs or when rolling.
37.5" (95 cm)
Overall: 20.3" (52 cm)
Seat: 16.5" (42 cm)
Max Open: 51" (130 cm)
Min Open: 28" (73 cm)
Seat: 16" (41 cm)
Folded: 8" (20 cm)
Rear Lift Bar Postions:
Front Lift Handle Postions:
33 lb. (15 kg)
500 lb. (227 kg)
Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines.
Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.