FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
The Ferno Stat Trac is a revolutionary, heavy-duty track system that secures a cot in an ambulance. It eliminates cot drift by providing a straight-in track design, making it much easier to load the cot. May be installed and adjusted in the ambulance for side or center positioning.
- Wide-angle entrance guide improves angled access for quick and successful cot loading.
- Head- and foot-end, dual-locking safety mechanism ensures a secure and comfortable ride for the patient.
- Single-lever release and a safety stop for security while loading and unloading
- Single-hand release unlocks cot from fastener.
- Delrin™ composite construction provides impact resistance and a smooth, easy-to-clean, low-profile surface.
- Maintenance- and lubrication-free
- Adjustable for side or center positioning in ambulance
- Compatible with Models 35-AST, 35A+ST, 35-PST, 93- ESST, 93-EXST, and 93-PST Cots. Conversion kits are available for Models 35-A, 35-A+, 93-ES and 93-EX only
Length: 86" (218 cm)
Length: 96" (244 cm)
Length: 103" (262 cm)
Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines.
Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.