FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
Designed for use on pediatric patients with suspected long bone fractures of the lower extremities, FernoTrac™ Traction Splints provide mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage. Length adjustments can be made by simply loosening the knurled sleeves on each side of the tubular aluminum frame. Wide elastic support straps maintain the injured leg within the frame of the splint, helping to provide in-line mechanical traction. All straps have simple, step-by-step instructions sewn directly on the straps. Folding heel stand lies flat for compact storage and locks into place when needed.
- Pediatric Traction Splint is designed for little patients with suspected long-bone fractures of the lower extremities
- Provides in-line mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage
- Simple, adjustable, wrap-around ankle hitch designed to allow EMTs to check pedal pulses
- Low-profile ischial pad permits splint to be applied with minimum movement of the patient's leg.
- Heel stand folds flat for storage and instantly locks into place for support of the injured leg.
- Full-length royal blue nylon carrying case keeps splints sanitary and ready for use.
- Traction Splint Set includes both pediatric and adult versions
Min: 32" (82 cm)
Max: 47" (120 cm)
11" (27 cm)
Open: 8" (19 cm)
Folded: 3" (8 cm)
6 lb. (3 kg)*
* Weight of splint includes straps and case
Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines.
Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.