A comprehensive package of simulator technology, scenario-based training, and performance measurement and debriefing tools designed to build competencies needed to help manage OB emergencies. Ideal for small institutions to conduct team training for high risk, low volume emergencies with the Foundation Scenarios included. Excellent for large institutions and simulation centers that require a high fidelity simulation package. Full-size maternal and neonatal birthing simulator with precision delivery system for repeatable rapid deliveries, as well as those taking hours. Full-term, intubatable newborn with pulses and cyanosis. Comes with a 23" touchscreen monitor that communicates wirelessly to laptop with Micro recording and debriefing system. Displays up to eight values including HR, ABP, RR, CO2, SpO2, temperature, NIBP, and time. Real time capture of video, audio, log file, and patient monitor feeds. Enables high-quality post simulation debriefing. One year warranty.
SHIPPING THIS IS FOB FACTORY (FT. ATKINS, WI)
• Build team and technical competencies
• Fetal heart tones and neonatal vital signs monitor
• Full size NOELLE® maternal and neonatal birthing simulator with eclampsia and hemorrhage capabilities
• Maternal vital signs monitor
• Prepare for OB emergencies; evaluate and report on training and clinical outcomes
• Set up and run OB emergency simulations for normal birth, shoulder dystocia, postpartum hemorrhage, eclampsia, umbilical cord prolapse, breech vaginal delivery, operative vaginal delivery, neonatal resuscitation
• Small footprint and mobile platform allows training on L&D and Postpartum units
Newborn with Cyanosis and Pulses:
• Chest compressions and ventilations are measured and logged
• Full term intubatable newborn with cyanosis and umbilical pulse
• Realistic heart and lung sounds
• Realistic crying
NOELLE® Simulator Features:
• Bilateral radial pulses
• Birthing fetus with placentas and umbilical cords
• Force, torque and fetal shoulder position measured and graphed in real time
• Intubatable airway with chest rise
• IV arms for meds/fluids
• Maternal speech
• Precision delivery system
• Programmable eclampsia with seizures
• Programmable postpartum hemorrhage
• Removable stomach cover
THIS ITEM WEIGHT 418 LBS AND FREIGHT WILL BE CALCULATE ACCORDINGLY.
THIS IS FOB FACTORY (FT. ATKINS, WI)
Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines.
Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.