This nose model illustrates the structure of the nose with the paranasal sinuses in the upper right half of a face in 1.5-fold enlargement. The following structures can be seen from the outside of the nose with paranasal sinuses, differentiated by color (also visible through the removable transparent skin):
- The outer nasal cartilages
- The nasal cavity, maxillary, frontal and ethmoid sinuses
- The opened maxillary sinus when the zygomatic arch is removed
The following nose and paranasal sinuse structures are shown in a median section:
- The nasal cavity, lined with mucosa, with the nasal conchae (removable)
- The arteries of the mucous membrane
- The olfactory nerves
- The innervation of the lateral wall of the nasal cavity, the nasal conchae and the roof of mouth (palate)
The 3B nose model is a great teaching tool, with detailed anatomy.
Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines.
Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.