FREE GROUND SHIPPING applies on orders of $500.00 or more and if the total order does not exceed 20.00 lbs.
The POWERFlexx+ System delivers advanced power management features and in-the-fastener charging to keep you powered on every call without having to lug around extra batteries or take them out to charge.
The POWERFlexx+™ Powered Ambulance Cot also features 700lb unassisted lift capacity. The cot lifts the 700 lb. weight, not the operators, reducing situations where operators may injure their back.
Hear testimonials and watch product videos at www.ferno.com/powerflexx
- The ICS - Integrated Charging System is built into the cot fastener and keeps the battery powered for an unlimited number of runs, eliminating the need to lug around or store extra batteries or take them out to charge.(BCS –Break-Away Charging System also available).
- Sleep mode preserves battery life and wakes up at the touch of the activation pad, so a strong charge is always there when you need it.
- Hydraulic Actuator Unit with dual rail system provides smooth and stable activation.
- 24 Volt DC Power Pack with Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries.
- 700 lb unassisted lifting capacity, the highest in the industry.
- 700 lb lifting capacity reduces situations where operators may injure their back.
- No pinch points anywhere along the mainframe of the cot
- Wide Wheel Base, Placement of Motor & Battery, and proper X-frame positioning create lower center of gravity and greater stability.
- Smooth Finish, Anodized Aluminum Main-Frame eliminates collection points for blood and pathogens and prevents unsightly wear and tear.
- Reflective Labeling increases visibility at night
- Powder-coated frame available in rescue red, day-glo green, electric blue, safety orange and platinum
- Manual Release Handle allows operators to adjust cot height without using the power system
- Wide Thumb Controls provide effective gripping and control from a variety of positions with or without gloves
- Five Position Drop-frame and multi-position Foot-end Lift Bar provide better leverage for lifting and loading and accommodates movement in confined spaces.
- Infinite bed height adjustment from 12" to 41" giving you the highest load height of any cot on the market.
- 6" wheels provide better transport over all types of terrain
- All Metal Frame Construction for strength, long service life, and better performance with heavy patients
- Rigorously tested in a full range of operating environments and extreme temperature conditions from -40° F - 150° F.
- Improved Patient Surface increases surface length by 6¼ inches.
- Dual Lifting Cylinders and Rails provide smooth and even lifting for greater patient sense of security.
Prices subject to change without notice. Manufacturers occasionally make improvements to their product lines.
Although we try to maintain our product information and photographs up-to-date, we cannot guarantee correctness.