Shipping and delivery
Orders received on a business day by 11 AM (ET) will generally ship within 48-72 hours (excluding "non-stock" items).
We will ship your order the most economical way, unless you request a particular method of shipment. Please include telephone number and name of person to be contacted by the transportation company in order to attempt delivery.
Most small to medium parcels will be shipped using UPS or Parcel Post. Large and/or heavy parcels will be shipped by truck if they exceed the size limits for UPS or Parcel Post, or if regular shipment methods would be too costly. Please contact us for a freight estimate.
If you would rather not place your order online, you can fax, email, or mail your order to us. Visit our contact page for contact information.
Most products are available for export sales to over 175 countries around the world. You can order from outside the United States using our website. Here's what you need to know when ordering from outside the United States:
- Send your order through the website and we will contact you with a shipping quote.
- You will need to confirm that you approve the shipping charges, and then your order will be sent out after payment has been settled via wire transfer.
- You are responsible for clearing the products through customs and paying any customs duties .
- Restrictions may apply which you will be notified of prior to your order being processed.
- Order total amount of $500.00 or more
- Order total weight of 20.00 lbs. or less
- UPS Ground shipping service
- Shipping address within the contiguous United States
Free shipping does NOT apply to stretchers, liquids, haz-mat/chemicals/aerosols, oversized or unusually heavy items/orders
For more information please contact our sales department.
Ground Service and Priority Mail
Delivered by UPS, Priority Mail, Parcel Post or by truck freight for large shipments. This is your least expensive choice.
UPS Next Day Air
Next business day after shipment, at additional cost compared to Ground. Saturday delivery may be available in some areas at extra cost. Contact us for details and pricing.
UPS 2nd Day Air
Second business day after shipment, at additional cost over Ground, but less than Next Day Air.
UPS 3 Day Select
Third business day after shipment, at additional cost compared to Ground, but less than 2nd Day Air. No Saturday deliveries.
Used for large shipments and special large or heavy items. Since this shipping cost varies depending upon location being shipped to, the final shipping costs cannot be calculated precisely. To obtain an estimate, please contact customer service.